Menu
lincsguy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Price Rise

I rang Virgin this morning regarding the price increase letter, i have been with Virgin since Diamond cable and NTL. I spoke with retentions agent " Andy " i aired my thoughts regarding the price increases that Virgin Media have done it at the wrong time they should have waited until the V6 Box was launched in the coming months and re done the packages then. Andy discussed my current package :-

Big Kahuna Sports and Movies Bundle
Talk Unlimited Free Voicemail, TV Size: XL 1 Additional V BoxV+, HD Monthly, Fee TiVo Monthly Fee, VIVID 200 Optical Fibre, Loyalty Customer Sky Cinema 2 Sky Cinema 1Sky Sports 1 Sky Sports 2Sky Sports HD Pack.

He said that he could work something out for the New VIP package also if i paid my line rental up front at the current cost, i cannot complain as in previous years i was offered an exceptional deal for another 12 months. Customers are often quick to complain! But never give credit when it is due, when i mentioned to Andy the i was a member of the community he did say it was worth asking if i could trail a V6 Box? Thanks Virgin Media loyal customers do get offers!
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price Rise

lincsguy wrote:

I rang Virgin this morning regarding the price increase letter...

Big Kahuna Sports and Movies Bundle
Talk Unlimited Free Voicemail, TV Size: XL 1 Additional V BoxV+, HD Monthly, Fee TiVo Monthly Fee, VIVID 200 Optical Fibre, Loyalty Customer Sky Cinema 2 Sky Cinema 1Sky Sports 1 Sky Sports 2Sky Sports HD Pack.

... he did say it was worth asking if i could trail a V6 Box? Thanks Virgin Media loyal customers do get offers!

My current package is very similar, I should call and mention the trial :-)

I think that more credit would be given if people didn't have to call and haggle every 9-12 months as a result of another price increase and were able to roll over into an introductory offer. I'd happily sign up for Big Easy @ £10/month plus my extras of anytime calls and an extra box, and it wouldn't take too much persuasion to take XL + Sports + movies at the introductory prices, which is what happened last time. What annoys people is the prices are increased but when you call retentions you can get offers.  

0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price Rise

If Andy is reading these messages,could you possibly call me or get in touch. As the writer writes above,there are some really helpful people who do go out of their way to try and help us,but also we should not really have to get in touch with dealing with discounts cause of the numerous price increases.

I have on a few occasions asked for managers so I can give praise to certain stuff members
0 Kudos