Menu
prozak1966
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Premier sports channel

Hi

I have a XL TV package and was informed that I will have Premier sports channel free until August 8th.I didn't ask for this channel and have noticed that I still have it. I can't see this as an option for me to cancel from my virginmedia account so I wanted to confirm that this will not be added to my TV package after the free view period has expired automatically. If so please let me know where I can confirm that I don't want this channel at all or wish to pay for it 

Thanks

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Premier sports channel

prozak1966 wrote:

I have a XL TV package and was informed that I will have Premier sports channel free until August 8th.I didn't ask for this channel and have noticed that I still have it. I can't see this as an option for me to cancel from my virginmedia account so I wanted to confirm that this will not be added to my TV package after the free view period has expired automatically. If so please let me know where I can confirm that I don't want this channel at all or wish to pay for it 

Unless you ordered it you won't pay for it.  Wouldn't surprise me if it was left on XL TV.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its a free promo on XL. It will be removed on August 10th.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

rsauye
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Didn't Order BT Sports Euro But We All Have To Pay