Menu
Pat1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Power saving off message

The power saving off message keeps coming on, then the tv goes black. The two green lights in the bottom left hand corner of the tv come on. Help pls.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Power saving off message

Goto
Help & Settings > Settings > Devices > Power Saving Settings.

Youll get different options to choose from..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Pat1,

Thank you for coming in and keeping us updated on the situation of the Power saving mode, I'm sorry that this is something that is still happening in the home. 

I would like to help and have taken a look so far and not been able to find anything awry but would love to know if this is still happening since you posted your message?

I have also sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Please stay in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Goto
Help & Settings > Settings > Devices > Power Saving Settings.

Youll get different options to choose from..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
Pat1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi - thanks - yeah did all of that. Tried each setting. Reset box. Turned power off. Looked at power saving on tv too. It's still happening. A mystery!! Guess I'll have to ring 'em.

Thank you again.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pat1,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo® is frequently being disrupted with this message.  I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today as I can see you've called in since which is great to see.

I hope all is working alright now, if you do need any further assistance then please let me know.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Pat1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your message. Alison was great on the phone and the TV was ok straight afterwards but we have had interrupted television since. Pat
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Pat1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

18:54 and we are experiencing the message and black out TV. The brightness on the TV goes darker then the TV goes off for seconds.

Pat
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Pat1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi again - 18:59 Monday - we are playing a DVD - and the TV is still going off. Didn't have this problem before we joined Virgin. Must be a tecchy job

Pat1
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Pat1,

Thank you for coming in and keeping us updated on the situation of the Power saving mode, I'm sorry that this is something that is still happening in the home. 

I would like to help and have taken a look so far and not been able to find anything awry but would love to know if this is still happening since you posted your message?

I have also sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Please stay in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos