Menu
hin17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Postcode saying Virgin Media service not available _ New Development

Hi there,

I recently purchased a new property that came with Virgin Media precabled. The development is relatively large with 60+ flats and all have the virgin media points in every room. I have been trying to purchase your service via various mediums phone/online/chat and no-one is able to help as it is saying that there is no services in this postcode.

The development is brand new with all the IRS cabling and infrastructure, could someone help the next steps to getting my postcode verified to purchase services. Sales and Customer Service seem unable to help and keep saying it is just in a referral stage.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Postcode saying Virgin Media service not available _ New Development

That might be a tricky one, and you'll likely be waiting a good few days to a week or more for a response here - the Forum Team are a little snowed under of late.

Have you tried prodding VM on Facebook/Twitter? That usually gets their attention.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Postcode saying Virgin Media service not available _ New Development

Hi hin17,

Welcome to the Community Forum. It's always great to get a post from a potential customer who's excited about getting Virgin Media services installed! I'm sorry that you haven't received any further information about when the service will be connected up in your new development. Were you able to get in touch with our Facebook Team, as @PrinterElf suggested?

If you haven't had an update on this yet, I can look into for you. I'll just need to take more details from you first, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos