Menu
Gourza84
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Post-RS errors

For the past month or so I have been getting a poor picture and sound on my V+ box. I have briefly read other posts on here regarding Post-RS errors, which when looking on the Technical Stuff section on the box they seem to be appearing pretty much consistantly every few minutes, sometimes 2 or 3
each minute. Please can you advise if I need an engineers visit as the service is pretty much unwatchable and it is a service I am paying for.

I have contacted your Customer Services who told me it was a fault in the area (although no fault was reporting on your website) and that it would be fixed by the morning, which it wasnt. Plus I have another box in the house and the picture and sound on that one is crystal clear.
Please advise
Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Gourza84
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Post-RS errors

Hi Craig

I have just responded.

Thanks

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Firstly, make sure the white cable connection is in tight, both at the back of the box, & whatever it connects too at the other end. If these are secure, then either it is a box issue, or a faulty splitter/connector causing noise. The Forum Team here can book engineers if you are prepared to wait for a response.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am surprised you waited so long to get the fault rectified you are paying for the service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Gourza84

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your TV service at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information unfortunately, so I'm able to take a closer look at the set top box and run some tests from our end, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gourza84
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Craig

I have just responded.

Thanks

0 Kudos