Menu
radaress
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Possibility of refund for services not received

I have been unable to use On Demand and Catch up TV for over a week now because of faults in my area which are yet to be resolved. Can I get a partial refund on this as I'm still paying for it in my monthly direct debit but, not receiving everything I pay for. If you think this is possible, what's the best way of going about it? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Possibility of refund for services not received

honstly with On Demand and Catch up TV you will not get much in a refund for that services your live tv works still i don't know if they will refund you for this they only refund on some services like a big area fault's like low internet speeds if i rember ring them up and ask and give them the area fault number and ask thats only way you can sort this out faster then it will take week or 2 weeks before staff gets back to you here

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others

All Replies
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Possibility of refund for services not received

honstly with On Demand and Catch up TV you will not get much in a refund for that services your live tv works still i don't know if they will refund you for this they only refund on some services like a big area fault's like low internet speeds if i rember ring them up and ask and give them the area fault number and ask thats only way you can sort this out faster then it will take week or 2 weeks before staff gets back to you here

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others