Menu
scottmatthews
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor picture quality

Nearly every channel has issues with poor signal appearance and pixel acting screen making them unwatchable , has been like this for last few weeks but has gradually got worse. Tried a reboot and checked all connections on the tivo box and where virgin enters property. No issues found when doing service check. All previous stored recording play fine but anything recorded in last few Weeks are distorted same as live TV.
Is there a problem in the Staffordshire area 21?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor picture quality

Have you rung faults yet?

It sounds like you have signal issues at your property. Customer services can interrogate your equipment while you are on the phone & will spot any problems like this immediately.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor picture quality

Hello scottmatthews,

Sorry to hear this is happening and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a couple of check and I would like to send one of the team out to get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos