Menu
Eggfarm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor illegal service

Has anyone been duped by a customer service person into entering a new contract? They told us we could cancel with 30 days notice at any time and now I find out that wasn't true....they said I can request that the call can be listened too but they cannot guarantee it will happen. Is there an email address for complaining?? Seems you can only write to them?? Want out of this clown outfit , thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor illegal service

Hi Eggfarm

I'm massively sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing with your service, it's really not something we want for you.

Due to the nature of the issues we'd need to fully clear security and get this escalated, the best way in order to do that is by giving our customer service team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Eggfarm
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, I've tried that and got passed around endlessly so I've given up. There really is no point anymore. I'm just going to make sure I tell everyone how poor virgin is. Feel like we have been conned here and it stinks. You also make it very hard to actually complain or raise a dispute. Seriously something wrong with your company. Thanks
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eggfarm

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems with your service, I'd recommend taking a look at the [Contact Us page] by clicking on the link and selecting the 'Something else' option at the bottom, then 'Raise a complaint'.

That way someone will be able to take a good look at this and get back to you.

Apologies again for the continued inconvenience

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos