Menu
nick4
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Polaroid widescreen lcd TV flu-2632 Tivo remote code?

I have a Polaroid widescreen lcd TV model no flu-2632 does anyone know if it is possible to use a tivo remote to control the volume. I have tried all the options in the tivo help screen. The only code displayed for it is 0343 which doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Polaroid widescreen lcd TV flu-2632 Tivo remote code?

Hi there nick4, 

Firstly I'd like to take some time to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues getting hold of correct code for your Polaroid TV I'd love to help you out. 

Whilst I'm not familiar with this model, as you've already tried the only listed code, then I'd have to suggest doing a manual search - please see our guide to setting up your TiVo® remote control where there is a video that shows how to this, as well as a written guide. 

If after completing the manual search you're still unable to get the correct code, then unfortunately it does appear that the TiVo® remote may not be able to programmed at this point. 

Please let me know if you manage to get things sorted. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
nick4
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Polaroid widescreen lcd TV flu-2632 Tivo remote code?

Hi Huw,

Thanks for your reply, I have completed the manual search and was still unable to get the correct code. Unfortunately it does look like the TiVo® remote may not be able to programmed for the Polaroid widescreen lcd TV flu-2632 but at least I now know for sure.

nick4

0 Kudos