Menu
scarlettlady
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please broadcast Hochanda and The Craft Channel

Please provide access to Hochanda and The Craft Channel as you are lagging behind Sky despite the price increases ..this is not the service we are paying for
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please broadcast Hochanda and The Craft Channel

Virgin will never match the free channel offering on Sky. The reason being that satellite is an open platform, & the free channels carried on it actually have nothing to do with Sky. The channels do a deal directly with the satellite operator in Belgium, which can include coverage of mainland Europe as well as the UK. This is a very cost effective solution for these channels, giving them coverage of 98% of the UK, compared to the 45% of UK homes Virgin passes. No one can force channels to join a platform.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Let's be honest if you want Mickey Mouse channels get Sky
scarlettlady
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Being honest! Having spent 9 years demonstrating on one of the craft channels until someone ended my career by running into the back of my car at over 60 mph turning me into a disabled person limited to a mobility appliance..far from being a "micky mouse' channel..these types of channels remain my only way of keeping in touch with what was a big part of my life before the accident...so please think on before making such flippant comments!! ...