Menu
CroydonGooner
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Playback problems

After pausing TV or watching recorded programmes our picture pixellates and the recording goes into ultraslow mode, stopping at times and then jumping forward. I have tried resetting the Tivo box but to no avail. Any suggestions please.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Playback problems

CroydonGooner wrote:

After pausing TV or watching recorded programmes our picture pixellates and the recording goes into ultraslow mode, stopping at times and then jumping forward. I have tried resetting the Tivo box but to no avail. Any suggestions please.

Does this happen for about a minute in a recorded/playback programme?  If you rewind the part that had the problem does it play correctly.

Is there a pattern, e.g. does it seem to happen around ten/fifteen minutes past the hour? Just trying to identify whether or not it is a specific, known, problem.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Playback problems

Hi CroydonGooner

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the troub;e you've experienced with your TV service.

We'd love to know more about the issue, if you could answer Frank's questions that would be great. I've also been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end and we're detecting some errors with the hard drive.

As a result, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos