Menu
MikeSing
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pl48 fault😩

Hi, I have the pl48 fault like many others in the forum. I have tried rebooting while holding the down button, which had no effect. I have also tried the disconnecting the cables one and the holding the power button until the word stop appears and then holding the down button until the ld14 appears. That did nothing either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pl48 fault😩

This needs technical investigation. Failure at PL:48 is "no upstream lock", which means your box cannot talk to Virgins servers on the network. These signal issues usually require a tech visit to check the wiring/splitters, &/or making adjustments at the street cabinet.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

This needs technical investigation. Failure at PL:48 is "no upstream lock", which means your box cannot talk to Virgins servers on the network. These signal issues usually require a tech visit to check the wiring/splitters, &/or making adjustments at the street cabinet.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hey MikeSing

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to accurately locate your account from our end unfortunately. So that I can take a good look, could you send me a private message with your account / telephone number and the name of the account holder? You can do that by clicking my name and clicking the button to send me a message on the right hand side of my profile.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos