Menu
Greenback66
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixulation Tivo and V+ HD box

Having problems in the last 3 hours from 12pm till 3pm this afternoon with pixulation on certain HD channels on both Tivo and V+ HD box that we have.Turned boxes off and powered back on again did not solve the problem.I have phoned up twice to solve the problem from your side and was told it would be monitored,was told it was a issue with signal levels going over a certain threshold that was causing the problem.Can you please clarify what the problem is and what can be done to rectify the problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixulation Tivo and V+ HD box

Hi Greenback66,

Thanks for coming by and I'm sorry to hear that your getting pixelation on some of your channels.  

I will be happy to help check this out for you.  I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and at the moment signal wise all looks fine and within normal levels.  Is it just affecting the one box, or are the others affected with picture pixelation also?

Normally when this type of fault is reported and a possible network issues is detected, we monitor this over a 48 hour period to see if the issue either resolves itself or gets worse and take action accordingly.  

In this case right at the moment there's no signal nor network issues that I can detect at the moment.  Can you let me know if this is still happening today?

Let me know and I can help further. Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Greenback66
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The problem seems to have resolved itself,no pixulation as such since i last said it was happening,

thanks for getting back to me,hope it was just a one off occurance that it was happening.By the way it 

was just pixulating on the one box,the V+ HD box that we have. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Greenback66,

Thank you for your reply and the update Smiley Happy

I'm pleased all seems ok for you now.  Should the fault return, don't hesitate to get back in touch with us.  I'm here to help if you need me.

All the best and have a nice week end.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Greenback66
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help Collette.You also have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos