Menu
Shamwari2000
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation

I can't wait to see my contract over with. Tv pixellation and slowness of service is so poor for over £100 a month
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixellation

If you're seeing TV pixelation you likely have signal issues. 

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM forum team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them a few days to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you're seeing TV pixelation you likely have signal issues. 

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM forum team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them a few days to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Shamwari2000,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're having issues with your Virgin box.

I have located your account and I can see there are signal issues on your box so I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Shamwari2000
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2 months to to go. Can't wait to get rid of this Virgin pixelation nonsense. Nearly there now. Yippee!!!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shamwari, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with Pixellation Smiley Sad

Checking your account I can see there is an issue with the Signal levels on the TiVo®. There is also an issue with your Downstream power levels on the broadband. 

We will need to get an engineer out to get these resolved. 

I have sent you a private message regarding. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos