Menu
RickW
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixellating HD channels

Lately been having intermittent but often occurring pixellation on HD channels, mostly 4HD, Discovery HD and Nat Geo HD. Can someone check out my service please - this is occurring on both my Tivo box and HD box.

Thanks

Rick

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellating HD channels

Hi Rick,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting pixelated picture on your channels.  I will be happy to check this out for you.

I have had a look at both boxes and signal/power level wise all looks fine from here at the moment.  I have also checked and there is no area issues reported right now.  

How are things looking today?  If you're still having any disruption with the service, please let me know.  I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
RickW
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collected

Watched a recorded programme on Discovery HD (recorded last night - Overhaulin) and it was virtually unwatchable for about 15minutes of the programme. I'll monitor it and get back to you if I can be more specific around when it's happening

Thanks
Rick
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RickW,

Welcome back and thank you for keeping in touch on what's been going on and popping over the bit of information above. 

I have been looking into the TV services in the home again and I can see also that the services are looking really well, with no signs of irregularities on signal levels. 

I was however, able to see that you may have a potential issue on the broadband that may need some attention. Some of the downstream power levels aren't operating as they should be and I'd like to send an engineer. With the engineer out to you, i can ask them to take a look at the box just in case Smiley Happy

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Speak to you soon

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos