Menu
Disney
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

Hi

I have 2 boxes, one downstairs and one upstairs. Both had been working fine, until yesterday - when all the stations on the upstairs box now have pixelation. Tried unplugging, re starting, etc without any success.

Please help!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixelation

Hello Disney,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your channels.

Also I must apologies for the delay, we do try to get back to everyone as quick as we can but there are times when our replies may take a little longer.

I have located your account and I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Tets
Just joined
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Mine is doing the same and mine started yesterday too, my TiVo box down stairs is fine it's my v+box that has the problem up stairs 

0 Kudos
Disney
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine is still not working - was hoping to get some help here - so, but so far, nothing!

0 Kudos
Disney
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Why exactly am I paying for a package, that barely works? No answer or help here - why is my questions being ignored, while others get answered and checks done? I get that Virgin Media staff are busy - but so am I - dont have time during the day to chase this up....very disappointed!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Disney,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your channels.

Also I must apologies for the delay, we do try to get back to everyone as quick as we can but there are times when our replies may take a little longer.

I have located your account and I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gordonuk
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixalation is one of the reasons I detest digital, if the signal goes slightly you lose picture or signal completely, same goes for mobiles and anything else that uses a digital signal.

At least with analogue you could have a very wek or even someone walk in front of a satellite and you still got picture and sound but at a reduced quality. I say either make digital robust so signal is not affected or give us back analogue.