Menu
Mario1974
Joining in
Message 51 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

I'm having the same problem. It only started recently. 

Channel 5 is virtually unwatchable, as are most of the ITV channels, among a few others. 

Tried turning the hub off and on again and reconnecting via the setting in the TiVo box, but no better. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 52 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mario1974,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see there are some signal issues with your TiVo® box that I would like an engineer to check so I'm just going to pop you a private message with appointment times which you can find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
d_c
Joining in
Message 53 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Our village has just had a Virgin Media upgrade, we are now on 100 MBPS but our phone no longer works (engineer visited today who has booked us for a re-wire) and a number of the TV channels are now pixellated with stuttering sound. 

Not exactly a good upgrade.

0 Kudos
Yearofthegoat
On our wavelength
Message 54 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Our Tivo box has just started showing pixellated pictures and the sound drops out. This is worse on HD channels. Sometimes the channels themselves are not available at all - e.g. Eurosport 1 (SD) and Film 4 (HD). The error message says to call 150, which I've done but that tells me there are no problems!

I have reset the box twice and have checked all the connections and they're all fine.

Tonight Film4 HD was intially a little bit corrupted, then unwatchable, then unavailable.

Checking other channels showed corrupted picture on every single one, but significantly worse on HD channels.

This is all 'live' TV, although recordings also show the picture corruption and sound dropouts.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 55 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi Yearofthegoat

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've taken a look at this from our end but we're not detecting any problems at the moment, have you been able to test your HDMI cable at all? By trying an alternate cable or yours on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
V96GLF
Joining in
Message 56 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Proms on BBC2 HD last night was almost unwatchable (and unlistenable) due to pixelation / signal break-up. A real shame, because it was such a stunning performance that I wanted to turn up to max volume!

Is it just me, or are there problems in Guildford again (GU4)?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 57 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi V96GLF,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community. Smiley Happy  I am sorry for the disruption you experienced due to the pixelation interruptions.

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today.  Are you still experiencing pixelation issues?  

If so let me know and I can help further.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
V96GLF
Joining in
Message 58 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Currently looking good Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
kingdaveontour
Tuning in
Message 59 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Im getting a pixellation issue/ picture breaking up every 5-10 secs, mainly on HD channels/movie channels... Is there an issue in the area. Happening on both V6 boxes...

0 Kudos
V96GLF
Joining in
Message 60 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Again I had problems on BBC4 Proms on Friday night. I counted about 7 picture and audio drop-outs. That doesn't sound like much, and it is a lot better than I have seen previously, but it still really meases up the enjoyment of a music performance.

0 Kudos