Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 41 of 81
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Many thanks for letting us know about this Colin5,

Apologies for the issue experienced.

I've responded to your separate thread for us to chat about this some more.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Darkroomsource
Joining in
Message 42 of 81
Flag for a moderator

We have this problem, in Tamworth, B79 7HU.

We dont have a land line phone connected, I pay for it but dont use it, how do I get someone to fix it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 43 of 81
Flag for a moderator

Hello Darkroomsource,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

I have located your account and the signals to your Virgin box are looking good so can I just confirm whether all the cables are secure at the back of the box as this can cause interference with the picture.

Otherwise I may need to arrange for a technician to investigate this further so please let me know if this is required.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
philsbbs
Joining in
Message 44 of 81
Flag for a moderator

I've had the issue of pixelation for many months now, tired new hdmi cable made no difference, tired different hdmi sockets on the tv made no difference, got sent a new box recently made no difference (old box stopped getting hdmi signal), Even tired another TV. We have it on random channels at the moment universal and universal +1 are bad. Rebooting the box makes no difference.

If it helps we also had a engineer come out recently because once again the street box connections are rusted and results in no phone (second time in two years).

Seems lack of investment in the CR0 area on the old boxes (stupid really as virgin main office/base "factory lane, croydon" is like four miles from my place).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 45 of 81
Flag for a moderator

Hi philsbbs,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with pixelation on your box.

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and I can see multiple issues with your signal levels including Input levels, Upstream Power and Channel SNR. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to check this out for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bassettpostie
Joining in
Message 46 of 81
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to add my name to this issue....

My Tivo box recently started pixeling and freezing, it's getting progressively worse.

I have checked the leads, reset it a number of times but it's not helped.

Any help is much appreciated. ...

0 Kudos
ValiantSaint
On our wavelength
Message 47 of 81
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone. As I have recently moved and been a long-standing Virgin customer, it was kind of them to offer me a low cost Tivo box to my current bundle, but its not been all plain sailing. I've had two engineer visits due to picture freezes and 'tearing' but it's still going on. Can anyone on here be able to help? Many thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
primorye38
Joining in
Message 48 of 81
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Been experiencing problems with pixelation and picture breaking up/freezing every day for several months now on At the Races, Challenge and occasionally BT Sports channels and infrequently BBC, ITV and Channel 4.

Tried new cables, connecting Tivo via ethernet to router and it has made no difference at all.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 49 of 81
Flag for a moderator

Hi ValiantSaint,

I can see that you've posted about this on another thread here which has already been answered by one of the team.

Please reply to that post when you can Smiley Happy

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 50 of 81
Flag for a moderator

Hi primorye38,

Thanks for posting!

I can see there are some signal issues with your TiVo® box so what I'd like to do is to arrange for one of our engineers to check the box.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you can find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos