Menu
Regi721
Joining in
Message 61 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

My channels keep pixelating also and my broadband drops out aswell.funny as I only had this problem since being on vivid 200 any clues?
0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 62 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am getting it on 4HD just now
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 63 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear about the issues you have been having with your TV Service Smiley Sad 

You can check if there is any area faults affecting you by going here: Service Status

As it's been a little while since posting, how have things been? Has the pixellation cleared or are you still having an issue?

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
V96GLF
Joining in
Message 64 of 78
Flag for a moderator

It is still happening, though not as bad as it was. It is now a case of annoying occasional drop-outs and pixelation, rather than completely unwatchable. Examples: last Friday's BBC Prom on BBC4 HD, and the Italian GP yesterday on Ch.4 HD.  

I'm finding it better to watch things on catch-up services than live TV these days!

0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 65 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Kath

Thanks for coming back

It's still happening especially on HD.

Also I have had a couple of black screens yesterday.

Any news on two second sound cutting out

Best
0 Kudos
Regi721
Joining in
Message 66 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Yes it's still happening mainly on had channels but very annoying,especially when I record something I'm really looking forward to watch only to find its pixelating like mad 😡.what can be done?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 67 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV picture, there are no general or nationwide issues regarding pixellation with all channels at the moment so if you're experiencing issues, create your own post and we'll take a look at this individually to get this resolved ASAP.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Smilingbo
Joining in
Message 68 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

we are definitely experiencing a lot of pixelation. Can this be check out for us? It seems to be most of the channels around above 110

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 69 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi Smilingbo,

Welcome to the community.

I can see there are some signal issues with your TiVo® so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a look at this for you.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 70 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi MidwichG,

Thanks for posting.

I'd like to look into this for you but I'm having trouble locating your account at the moment.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos