Menu
lafield
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation problem

My TiVo box is suffering from pixelation issues especially on hd channels I've tried rebooting with no success any advice or can someone from VM check my signal strength Cheers 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation problem

Hi think a phone call wouldn't go amiss it will be much quicker to get to problem solved it does sound like an signal issue, on here things are çontributed to by other virgin users to help fellow customers, virgin mods do help of course but it may take a bit more time. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
lafield
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi lafield

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're not seeing any errors at the moment though, I hope that means that things are working as they should for you? 

If not, get in touch and I'll take another look at getting this escalated for you right away. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lafield
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Craig I still get pixelation intermittently more notably on hd channels 

any help appreciated 

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi lafield

Thanks for the response, I'm really sorry again for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service. 

I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos