Menu
itekweni1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on tivo

Hi I have a problem which has been around for a while now and its becoming very annoying it when viewing any channel through the tivo box where the pictured is tearing and pixalating it is happening all the time,

The problem started last year and I had an engineer around last month because I self installed my modem when upgrading to 200m broadband and I told the engineer what was happening and he check but could not find anything and whilst he was here he put a new device at the wall entry and also put some attenuators inline but this has not solved the problem and yesterday it was so bad I had to plug my external antenna into the tv and watch the rugby via youview where the picture was much better than the one I am getting via the tivo box.

I have been a virgin customer for many years and I have never had this problem before so hope someone on here can shed some light on the problem before I phone customer services and complain.

My current television is a Sony Bravia KD49v8309c...thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on tivo

Hi itekweni1,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing pixelated picture on your channels.  I know how annoying this can be, I will get this checked out for you.

I have carried out some checks and I have spotted a signal fault that needs fixing.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round and fix this for you.

I will send you a  private message with further details.  Look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
itekweni1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on tivo

Hi Collette,

Some bad news the pixelation has come back and its very intermittent  and mainly on live television so it looks like an engineer might have to come out and have a look into the problem.

Regards

Trevor

0 Kudos