Menu
jimbojuicebox
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on some HD channels

As title, some hd channels, mainly fox, e4 and 5 have serious pixelation problems and sometimes audio distortion. It's been doing it for over a month now. Had an engineer over yesterday and he detected signal was high and he corrected it so it's well within correct parameters now. However last night the problem persisted despite the signal correction. Any ideas? Paying over £80 a month for a distorted picture isn't my idea of fun..
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
budgee6
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on some HD channels

Hi,

We are having the same problems, we thought the tv was bust, but we can get a picture when playing a dvd.

Also, our internet is often slow and connection will drop out.

Reckon we have problem with our cables?

Should we get an engineer?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on some HD channels

Hi Jimbojiucebox

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end, we're still noticing some errors being returned so I'd like to arrange for more action to be taken to get this resolved. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Speak soon

Craig

Hi budgee6

Welcome to the Community and sorry for the issues you're experiencing too, I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately.

So I can I ask you to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view it by clicking that purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos