Menu
gazthomas
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on Ch4 since network work Friday

A few months ago we had issues with ch4 being pixelated.. It eventually sorted itself out. Friday 16th virgin took down the broadband network for 'improvements ". Since it returned the ch4 pixel issue has returned.. More noticeable on recorded programmes than live... Can someone advise?
0 Kudos
gazthomas
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on Ch4 since network work Friday

Do virgin media techs not reply to these posts anymore?
0 Kudos
gazthomas
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I assume not then! another pointless entity! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gazthomas,

Thank you for contacting us via the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you having problems viewing Channel 4 after recent network work.

Just to let you know, the Forum Staff do, indeed, reply to Community posts, however, we may not pick up your post for several days, in order to give the Community users time to respond to posts.

We actively encourage our users to help each other and contribute to solutions within the Forum. If you have a service fault or need to contact us immediately, it is best to ring us 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline/mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or go to our Online Chat option found in the Help pages of www.virginmedia.com under Contact Us.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that you called in and an engineer appointment has been arranged for you.

Please let us know if you have any further issues that the Community can help with.

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos