Menu
sharkin136
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation and freezing

we are experiencing irregular pixelation and freezing of all channels that we watch, left the box completely off and unplugged the other day which cleared it for an hour or so... The pixelation stops the sound and picture and so annoying,

could some one have a look?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation and freezing

Hi sharkin136

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're not detecting any issues with the TiVo from our end at the moment, are you experiencing this issue with more than one set top box? Do you experience this issue at certain times of the day? Or on certain channels? Sorry for all the questions but I want to get to the bottom of this issue ASAP!

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sharkin136
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, oddly enough since i mentioned it on this forum and the weather has cooled a bit the pixelation has now stopped.  It was happening across all the channels that we tend to watch BBC, ITV, CH 4 & 5 and others.

thanks for looking into this, we'll post again if it restarts

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sharkin136,

Thanks for the update!

We're here to help so let us know if the problem reoccurs.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos