Menu
andurilmat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation and freezing on V+ HD box and Tivo

have been getting lots of pixelation and freezing on both boxes the last three or four days, the issue is a lot worse on V+HD Box but still present on the Tivo box, i have tried running the online diagnostic for the hardware, restarting the boxes i even changed HDMI ports and cables to rule them out. but the issue still persists

any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation and freezing on V+ HD box and Tivo

Hi andurilmat

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're currently seeing an issue in your local area (Reference F004625795).

This issue would cause the TV not to work, so even if it's separate to the issues with your picture, I wouldn't be able to test this very well at the moment. How have things been for you over the last few days?

The area fault is due to be resolved later today so if you're still experiencing the issues after that, respond here and I'll take a look at escalating this for you right away. Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andurilmat
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi craig thanks for the reply, the fault reported yesterday caused me to loose all broadband and tv for around 20 hours, that has now been resolved however both boxes are still suffering form pixelation and freezing, and just like before it seems much worse on the V+ HD box

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Andurilmat

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, sorry again for the continued problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

I've re-tested the set top box and we're detecting some slight errors, so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos