Menu
RJTanton123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation and freezing of TV images on all 3 TVs - 1 x Tivo and 2 x standard boxes

For a few months now I have been experiencing pixilation and freezing pictures on all 3 TVs.

Is this likely to be a connection problem?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixelation and freezing of TV images on all 3 TVs - 1 x Tivo and 2 x standard boxes

Not a virgin person, but it seems like a signal problem you need to ring virgin & book an engineer. Regards Micky

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixelation and freezing of TV images on all 3 TVs - 1 x Tivo and 2 x standard boxes

Not a virgin person, but it seems like a signal problem you need to ring virgin & book an engineer. Regards Micky
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RJTanton123,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with all three television boxes on the Virgin Media service. I'll be able to look into this further for you. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you as well.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment and can see an issue that will require an engineer visit. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Speak soon,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RJTanton123,

Just checking back with you as I haven't received a response to my previous posts to you.

Please let me know if you are still having a problem with your DTV boxes so that I can arrange to get this problem fixed for you.

Thank you,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos