Menu
PatD1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation and customer service

I have had an ongoing pixelation problem for the 12 months I have been with Virginmedia TV with 10 engineer visits with no resolution. Lose picture on mostly the HD channels but also channels 601 - 605 and tonight seems to have escalated to other channels not just HD. Always seems to be later in the evening from approx 2030 hrs. Does anyone else have same issues ? Also anyone receiving poor levels of service with regard to call backs. Have been promised numerous return phone calls from managers or senior technicians but never happens. Really poor customer service for such a major company. Engineers that attend all try to he helpful and no complaints with their efforts but surely after 12 months of the same problem I should expect resolution and proper levels of service for the money spent !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation and customer service

Hi PatD1

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you. We're detecting further issues in which we'd like to arrange for a member of the local team to take a closer look at.

I've sent you a private message with information regarding that, as you've had so many appointments recently I want to ensure we're not arranging for action that won't help so I'd like to take a little extra time in communicating with the team in your area .

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos