Menu
Proximo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation?Slow BB

Hi,

Experiencing pixelation on certain channels on Tivo box, with a few missing such as Channel 5, Nat Geo Wild HD. The VBox has lost most of it's channels and all the ones remaining are pixelating. Scan on diagnostics show lots of Pre RS Errors across most frequencies, with high Post RS on some of the higher frequencies. Also SNR is showing 30dB. Broadband is all over the place, not losing connection, but ranging from ok to use, to extremely slow.

We completely lost our services last week due to scheduled maintenance, and we've had this issue since. Guessing the errors coming directly from the cab in the street, as the neighbors are all also having issues, but not as bad.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Proximo
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation?Slow BB

Any chance of remotely checking the signal/diags remotely, and getting an engineer visit booked, or even better a Network engineer to check the cab? I really don't want to have to call the Indian call centre!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation?Slow BB

Hi Proximo, 

Welcome back to the Community, I can see you're no stranger Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to learn about the pixelation and also some aspects of the broadband are playing up, this isn't the best I can understand. 

I would love to run some diagnostics but can see that some details registered to your profile aren't letting me access your account. I would need some further information so I may run some needed tests on the SNR, downstream power levels and general well being of the device/s.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos