Menu
Phoebenooby
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixelating

Had virgin tv phone and Internet connected yesterday, tv picture keeps pixelating 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelating

Hi Pheobenooby

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end and we're not detecting any errors at the moment. I hope that means that things are working as they should? 

If not, we'd love to take a look at how you've got the set top box connected to the TV, just get in touch and we'll do what we can to escalate this. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Phoebenooby
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still doing it. Some channels worse than others. Watching Red Nose Day and it's awful.

havent touched the set up since the engineer installed it

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pheobenooby

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us and sorry again for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your TV service.

In the interest of getting this resolved we'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to confirm the appointment Phoebenooby

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phoebenooby

Thanks for your message, I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with the picture.

Did the engineer get things sorted temporarily or has the issue been the same since you first let us know? It's been quite a while since that appointment!

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos