Menu
walsallgirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated live programmes

No previous problems with Samsung V+ box.  Now all live programmes are pixelated and sound distorted.  Tried recording the same programmes on V+ and they play back with no problems.  Have two TVs with splitter - and the same problem on both TVs.  Programmes played direct through the aerials are fine.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixelated live programmes

Hi Walsallgirl Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming in and posting for the first time, It's great to see a new face Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the pixelated picture while on Live TV, this can indicate potential signal issues and would need looking into. I have been trying to access some of you details but have been unable to so far. I would need some additional information and would like to ask you if you can take a look in your 'Inbox', as I've popped you over a 'Private Message'. You can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great Monday Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Walsallgirl Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming in and posting for the first time, It's great to see a new face Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the pixelated picture while on Live TV, this can indicate potential signal issues and would need looking into. I have been trying to access some of you details but have been unable to so far. I would need some additional information and would like to ask you if you can take a look in your 'Inbox', as I've popped you over a 'Private Message'. You can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great Monday Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
walsallgirl
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pleased to report that, following the engineer's visit this morning, we now have new outside terminals and a new V+ box.  Haven't really put the tv through its paces, but no reason to suspect that this intervention hasn't sorted the pixelation.  The last option would be to replace the external cable under our driveway but, hopefully, this won't be necessary.

0 Kudos