Menu
jbhoy66
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated Picture

Hi,
I've recently rejoined virgin from sky and I'm in Area 28.
Many of my channels are experiencing pixelated pictures, especially on the Sky Cinema channels. The Sports channels seem fine.
I have a Sony Bravia tv and there was a page on the VM community pages detailing how to check tv settings should be set to get best from VM but it appears to have been deleted. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated Picture

It sounds as if you have signal level issues. Ring in and get them looked at!

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
jbhoy66
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I rang them on Monday and they asked to monitor from their end for a couple of days to see if they can identify the issue. It's improved a good bit but not good enough for what I'm paying them so will be calling again tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello jbhoy66,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see this issue was already raised for monitoring but because its gone past 24 hours I would now like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos