Menu
Isow
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixallation

Hello,

Contacted Virgin by phone 2 days ago. Complained about Pixallation and I was told there was a fault. Fault should have been fixed within 48 hours.

Pixalkation now is not as bad but not perfect.

any solutions ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixallation

Hi Isow

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so I can take a closer look would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to taking a look.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixallation

Hi Isow

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so I can take a closer look would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to taking a look.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos