Menu
sch
Dialled in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Picture quality and open cabinet box

Where to start, the green box in our road has been left open now for at least 2 weeks, there seems to be one problem after another in our area and now we experiencing break up of our picture,  What are we paying £94.00 (TV only) for?  Is it worth it, the answer has to be NO.

Johnny1983
Dialled in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture quality and open cabinet box

Phone virgin media and tell them ☺. They will arrange to get it shut and also have a technician to repair your issue 😊.
0 Kudos
sch
Dialled in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

open cab.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi sch

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV picture recently and for the cabinet being as it is. 

In order to get this resolved as soon as possible and as there's no obvious link I'l treat them as separate issues for now. With that in mind I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box and we're detecting some errors, as a result I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available? 

I've sent you some information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

I've also requested some additional information regarding the cabinet so I can get the cab maintenance team to take a look ASAP.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sch
Dialled in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig_D

Info sent.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi virgin have these boxes all over the country, a lot of the time thier own personal work on them, then for whatever reason (lost or can't be bothered to use the special key) afterwards they then leave them unsecured. I have actually witnessed this on my estate. No one wants to responsibility for them. Virgin will not pay for box closers. Line managers should insist engineers close and lock boxes. But I'm afraid it will never happen. Regards Micky
sch
Dialled in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What's annoying is that its a cul -de -sac , so more than likely would have driven past it on the way out of road.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi sch.

Craig_D is away so just to let you know I have replied to your private message.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos