Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (96 Views)

Picture problems

Anyone know why my pictures keeps flickering to the point where it's unwatchable.  It's worse when I'm watching my recordings.  I have changed cables and it still happens.  Is it my box.  It's so annoying. 

0 Kudos
Rising star
Message 2 of 5 (81 Views)

Re: Picture problems

Hi yes it's ether a faulty box or a signal level issue, ring 150 from a virgin phone or 0845 454 1111 from any other phone and go down the Tv faults route they can check the levels while you are on the line and if necessary arrange for an engineer to come to you.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5 (58 Views)

Hi Phil23

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, I've located your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the set top box and we're not detecting any errors. 

I hope that means that things are working as they should? If not, are you noticing this issue occur with certain channels or shows? 

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5 (32 Views)

It's mainly channel 5 and kids channels. It is worse when I've recorded off these channels and watch them on my shows
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5 (29 Views)

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing. 

Are you noticing this issue occur at all times or at certain times of the day? 

We're looking forward to getting this resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos