Menu
Rob_E
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Picture problems.

Hello,

i seem to be having problems on a list of channels with picture quality.
Parts of the picture drag to the next shot causing funny streaks across the shot.
Channel 5 Hd being the worst. Which both picture and audio are lagging completly.

I have done the standard restart the system after 10 mins. I have also run the test but still the problem persists.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Picture problems.

Hi Rob_E,

Thank you for taking the time to write back into the Community.

I am sorry that there's been some picture problems on the TV services, I have seen the connection and I can see already that there are some downstream power level issues that would need addressing.

I would suggest at this point to arrange for an engineer to visit the home and help sort this. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Thank you and speak to you soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Picture problems.

Hi Rob_E,

Thank you for taking the time to write back into the Community.

I am sorry that there's been some picture problems on the TV services, I have seen the connection and I can see already that there are some downstream power level issues that would need addressing.

I would suggest at this point to arrange for an engineer to visit the home and help sort this. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Thank you and speak to you soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know