Menu
Jamesrafc14
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Picture problem

As of last night HDMI is not working from Box to TV.. it keeps coming up DVI in the corner but was absolutely fine all day yesterday anyone know how to possibly fix this problem.. menu & everything is showing just no picture or sound?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture problem

If you have got menus then the HDCP handshake with the TV is not working. The first thing to do is try another HDMI lead.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Jamesrafc14
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I have tried a different HDMI lead but still the same problem?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jamesrafc14,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear this was happening with your Virgin box.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see a technician was booked for this so please let me know how you get on or if you need any further help.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jamesrafc14
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes the technician attended this evening & managed to fix the problem he worked in a timely fashion. His service personally was great. I also don't appreciate paying for a service that I didn't have got 2 and Half days I'm sure there will be some good grace in my next bill some sort of bill credit etc. For the inconvenience.

Regards
0 Kudos
Jamesrafc14
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No service but still billed & my services restricted

So as of Saturday evening I had no service with my TV in which a technician came out to fix the problem & I awake up this morning to my services being restricted what an absolute joke. Apparently I have reached my credit limit therefore it has been restricted, I don't appreciate the level of service I have been receiving & I am seriously considering leaving Virgin Media.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service but still billed & my services restricted

Hi Jamesrafc14,

Thank you for posting, it's great to see you again.

I am sorry to read that you have woken up and found the services restricted, I would like to run some tests and enter the account to see what's been going on. I've not bee able to and would require some further information and security information to verify the account before I can hep you more.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos