Menu
exmarketer
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Picture breakup

I have a new V HD box supplied because my picture was breaking up but the fault was still there,an engineer called and reported a line fault outside of the house which he said he would report and ring me back which he never did.

I asked for both email and telephone confirmation whenfaults were rectified but never got either.

An online status check reported the fault with numerous update times for rectifying,finally the faults were reported as being fixed but some channels are still breaking up (ITV3 for one)

I have tried re-booting for 10 minutes but with no success,some other channels seem to have improved.

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breakup

That is why I no longer have VM TV pack the SD channels after 6pm can be unwatchable ( main one's were Five US & Five Star) I had that many VM tecs out I got invited to there Christmas night out. One guy said best way to solve issue was to get HD pack which made me laugh as both channels mentioned are not HD channels ? :/
0 Kudos
exmarketer
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Got another engineer visit today,be interesting to hear what he has to say!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Exmarketer Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post and welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that I've not been in touch sooner, and that you;ve been having break up on the TV. 

I can see that you've had an engineer come, how are things looking now? I've been into the account and run a few tests, things are looking very healthy now, can you confirm this is the case?

Keep in touch and if there's anything that I can do let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
exmarketer
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

Your engineer arrived as promised on Saturday morning and did a brilliant job,I now have all the channels running perfectly.

My thanks for restoring the service but I would ask why this could not have been done at the first visit rather than telling me it could not be done until January 5th 2016 !

Had I not constantly telephoned you I would still be waiting for repairs, seems your men are a bit stretched.

Thanks again.

Bob Kerslake

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bob, 

Thank you for getting back and letting me know, it's certainly a breath of fresh air and relief! 

I'm chuffed that the engineer sorted it and things are working as they should now Smiley Happy I can understand that this may have not been sorted first time and I'm sorry about that. I would recommend coming back to the Community again as I for one along with other members can take real time to look into this and like I've done, get someone out to sort this. 

I hope that you can come back again in the future hopefully soon Smiley Happy

Take care. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos