Menu
NickNewark
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Picture break up, signal loss, for a week

Hi

Can a Tech check my signals please, I've been noticing really bad Picture break up and loss of total picture on and off for a week, both on live and my recordings, Mainly on Tivo, and my VHD box, it probably is effecting the V+ as well. It's usually between 8-9pm, and certainly last night! Googlebox on 4HD was a very poor quality and unwatchable.

I've done a self test on MY Virgin media, as it's suggesting a reboot, so will do that, and see what happens tonight, when I'm back from work.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture break up, signal loss, for a week

Hi NickNewark,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing poor pictures on your channels.  I'll be happy to check things out for you.

I have connected to both boxes and all is looking fine with the signal.  How are things looking today?

If the fault is still present, let me know and I can check further for you.

Keep in touch Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
NickNewark
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning, Thanks for the reply. It does seem to have settled down during the week. A neighbour of mine was also have the same problems, at the same time and he reported it, so I suspect that it may have been the street unit, and not something in the house.

At the moment all is ok, so thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi NickNewark,

Thank you for the update and I'm pleased to hear all is working ok again for you.

I hope all will remain ok now for you, should you have any further disruptions you can contact us anytime.

We're here to help should you need us. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos