Menu
beckyann999
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Picture blocky and pixelated Sound broken up

For weeks now, some of my tv channels have been getting increasingly pixelated with big striped blocks running across them, along with this the sound is scratchy and broken. Channel 511 Sky Sports is now completely black (really angry as EFL cup today). Even the Sky Cinema on demand and catch up channels are now unwatchable. 
I have a V+ box with another box upstairs (on a small tv channels are ok). I pay over £150 a month and starting to wonder what I'm actually paying for!!!
I'm worried if I phone customer service that they will a) ask me to turn it off and turn it on - yes I've tried that and b) try to sell me something. They will probably try to sell me the TIVO box but I see from this forum that TIVO customers suffer the same problem. 
Please can someone give me advice - is it time to leave Virgin Media behind?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture blocky and pixelated Sound broken up

Hello beckyann999,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn about the issues you've been experiencing with your channels.

I can see that there are signal issues with this box so what I would like to do is to arrange for a technician to visit your property.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos