Menu
Ginon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Picture Pixelation And Slooooooow Tivo Box

Yep another pixelation and slow Tivo box complaint!!

I have only had Virgin installed since Nov 16 but have yet to have a perfect picture. Pixelation occurs on a regular basis more as a flash! than the whole picture. I called Virgin to report the issue and was on hold for many many minutes, to then be told that they were looking into it and for me to ring back in 48 hrs if no better!!!! The person on the other end of the phone did not distill me with any confidence, more like they were 'fobbing' me off rather than trying to help and reassure me. I am reluctant to ring back to be treated with such disregard, hopefully someone will treat me with more respect as a customer on this forum!! Also my Tivo Box is an absolute joke, I'd be quicker travelling to my parents house 2 miles away to watch another channel by the time the Tivo box has decided to do what I have commanded it to do.

Can someone please help.

Ginon.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture Pixelation And Slooooooow Tivo Box

Hello Ginon,

Thanks for posting about this on the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing problems with the TiVo® box.

I can see that you've reported this to us and that there are some signal issues with the box so I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property and take a further look.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos