Menu
Loulou85
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pay per view

Hi I purchased the boxing tonight but just as the main fight was about to start the baby started to cry so I went upstairs to settle him putting the boxing on pause but when I came back down it was off and then wouldn't let me rewind so I have just paid £16.95 and waited all day for nothing! Is there anything I can do?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pay per view

Hi Loulou85

I'm so sorry for the problems you've experienced when trying to watch the fight, I hope you were able to catch it in the end? 

If the repeat also didn't work, get in touch and I'll do what I can to help. I've tested the set top box just in case and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment so fingers crossed, this issue has resolved itself.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's repeated tomorrow https://my.virginmedia.com/customer-news/articles/ppv-boxing-hayes-vs-bellew.html

Event is repeated on Sunday 5th March ONLY at 9am and 4pm (last playout 4pm Sunday 5th March).
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Loulou85

I'm so sorry for the problems you've experienced when trying to watch the fight, I hope you were able to catch it in the end? 

If the repeat also didn't work, get in touch and I'll do what I can to help. I've tested the set top box just in case and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment so fingers crossed, this issue has resolved itself.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Loulou85
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thank you for your response we managed to watch the replay the next morning it was just annoying that we had watched nearly 5 hours of the little fights that night to pause for the main fight while sorted baby for it then to go off.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Loulou85

Thanks for getting back to me, I can't apologise enough for the inconvenience you experienced when trying to watch the main fight. 

That being said, I'm glad to hear that you caught the fight the next day, we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos