Menu
howardwol25
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pavement repairs ?

Our Road is being dug up today by Virgin media , and the mess they are making and re-tarmacing of the pavements is an absolute disgrace , i need to know whats happening as i am penning a letter to the council and media , Oldcroft , Springhead , Oldham , OL4 4RX

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pavement repairs ?

being? so the work is still ongoing. its going to be a mess until its finished. you can't complain while the work is ongoing.
howardwol25
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Been done now ! As regards being and your comments when you've seen the pavements butchered by a 12 inch wide strip and it's on going further into other villages .
Pavements now covered in spoil and dirty , in fact lady walking with pram slipped yesterday - dangerous
So when someone returns the butchered pavements and roads to decent standard that will see winter after winter without breaking up and tidy up the mess then maybe maybe I would understand all this disruption
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi you've done the right thing by contacting your council, it's up to them to chase whoevers responsible thats what you pay your council charges for. Regards Micky
0 Kudos