Menu
setantii
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Package change want channels now not in 2 weeks

I asked for my media package to be upgraded to the VIP deal and to take a second tivo box. I already have a tivo and a superhub. I was told I have to wait until 6th October to receive new channels. This can't be right. Anyone know why I have to wait until the new box comes for the channels?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Package change want channels now not in 2 weeks

Bundles of services have minimum requirements that need to be met, before they can be applied to an account. In the case of the current VIP bundle, one of the requirements is that you have two TiVo boxes.

So you will have to wait until this condition is met and the second TiVo installed before any other changes that come with the VIP bundle can be applied.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Bundles of services have minimum requirements that need to be met, before they can be applied to an account. In the case of the current VIP bundle, one of the requirements is that you have two TiVo boxes.

So you will have to wait until this condition is met and the second TiVo installed before any other changes that come with the VIP bundle can be applied.

0 Kudos
setantii
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can i not change my package to add the channels without the box In the meantime?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well you possibly could do, but at this point it would probably delay the install further, as the existing order would have to be cancelled and rebooked.

And it would be a different price between when you had the channels put on and the box install, as you can't get the VIP bundle price without the second box.

0 Kudos
setantii
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I dont really want the install- it was offered free with the channels I wanted, specifically I only wanted the f1 channel but opted for this VIP deal as I'm a sucker for an up sell . I don't even have a second TV for the box so not worried about delaying the install at all. I wanted to watch the f1 race tomorrow at 1pm. If it's even possible then that's what I'm aiming for. Didn't realise by accepting the deal it would remove the chance to receive the additional channels. I'm happy to pay for my new channels right away but was told I couldn't have them. It sounds like I can but it's a ball ache for CS to do. I spent an hour on the phone to get the deal and this was never explained once.
0 Kudos