Menu
Rickywass
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Package Reduction

Hi,

I am trying to save some money by reducing my package. I have already got rid of one of the extra tv boxes and was considering going from the full house bundle to the fun bundle but this will mean I have to start another 12 month contract but at the full price. I have spoken to sky and can get a cheaper deal as a new customer and get the new sky q boxes which look much better than the tv and outdated v+ box. the only way that I would stay on virgin is by getting the fun bundle at the new customer price. It seems that loyalty comes at a cost to us customers and there are much more benefits in moving on. I have spoken to customer services and no reduced offers were put on the table so I'll be off!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package Reduction

Hello Rickywass,

I'm very sorry to hear you were unable to get the package deal that you wanted. We do try to offer the best deals and offers that we can so if you change your mind then just give us a call on 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and someone from the customer service team will be able to get this sorted for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos