Menu
johnbaker77
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

PPV viewing - Wrestlemania 32

Hello,

I've just purchased Wrestlemania 32 on PPV for my son to watch.  The guide says it's repeated at various times throughout the day, one of those times being 1900 hours.  Turning it on at this time, and the program is showing the final match, not the start of the presentation.  This was the same at the 1730 hour starts.  I can't seem to find how to watch the event from the beginning.  On the VM website, it gives different start times?  

What do I do?  Seems a bit poorly organised.  I've not found any clear instructions so far.

Cheers

John

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
TJM1964
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: PPV viewing - Wrestlemania 32

We've just been informed via their Facebook page that it's all running late because the live show over ran and the latest repeat started at 8 (20 minutes ago at the time of typing this)
0 Kudos

All Replies
TJM1964
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I came on here looking for the same info because we have encountered exactly the same problem. Very frustrating as my son has been looking forward to this all day. Feel I've been ripped off, maybe Sky would have been a better option!

Tried phoning virgin Media but getting to talk to an actual person there is like getting blood out of a stone!

TJM1964
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

We've just been informed via their Facebook page that it's all running late because the live show over ran and the latest repeat started at 8 (20 minutes ago at the time of typing this)
0 Kudos
johnbaker77
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, Same here. Pretty poor show by Virgin.
0 Kudos
johnbaker77
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks.  It was confusing with the guide and the website giving different answers.  Still, it wasn't an intuitive experience. We are going to try and have a look at it again tonight.  Shame we can't fast forwards to the bits we finished at last night!

0 Kudos