Menu
huxley1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Open Cabinet

There is an open cabinet in the area of HP2 6DZ. We have reported it several times over the past month by telephone and by using the report an open cabinet email form. Its still open! We have even been into one of your stores to ask advice tried the number they gave us. We were told it will be done in 24- 48 hours, four days later we phoned back!  Please close it, it is dangerous, unsightly and noisy in the recent winds. We asked in the shop today is our only way forward to see if the council can get involved, as it is a hazard on their land.We have been customers for a very long time and find this level of customer service diabolical.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Open Cabinet

I successfully got an open cabinet in Adeyfield closed last week. It took them 4 weeks to do it after phone calls & two of the staff team from this forum eventually getting involved.

@Karen_A

Are you still in touch with the team in Hemel? Here's another one for you.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi huxley1965

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the cabinet issue that has not been resolved. My apologies for any concerns this has caused you as a customer with us Smiley Sad

I'd like to take some details from you for us to escalate this as soon as possible. I'm going to send a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name. If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be fab Smiley Happy

Thanks for the heads up @nodrogd. Smiley Happy Happy to help out and appreciate the support!

If you need anything else, just let us know.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi huxley1965

Thanks again for your post and for your pm back to me Smiley Happy

With that information provided, the engineers have got back in touch this morning to confirm the cabinet is now secured.

If you have any further queries about this or anything else, just let us know, and we'll do our best to take care of it for you Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos