Menu
P10kle
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oneplus3 and tv anywhere

Hi, i have a oneplus3 but tv anywhere wont work. Any ideas why?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oneplus3 and tv anywhere

Hi P10kle,

Welcome to the Community Forum, sorry that you having problems getting TV Anywhere working with your OnePlus 3 mobile. 

Kath has answered a similar post on this: Oneplus compatibility

If you would like more information about the TV Anywhere service, please check out the following links:

Technical requirements for using Virgin TV Anywhere

Introducing Virgin TV Anywhere

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
P10kle
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I agree with the responses on the link you gave me, poor poor service - basically you support phones that are full of bloatware and don't support the ones that have next to zero bloatware

Doesn't make sense to me - in fact, it is nonsense.

Do I get a reduction on my monthly bill for this as I can not use all the services provided by you?  It was not mentioned to me that certain devices will not work for some of your services when I signed up so I have kind of been mislead a bit.  I see my monthly bill has just increased again by £3.49 from 1st November on a contract I only signed up to last month..crazy .. what other of these new services will I not be able to use?

I look forward to your reply

0 Kudos
Paul_I
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere doesn't even work on the new Samsung S7 - and you think you've got problems...
0 Kudos