Menu
beethoven
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

One channel pixelating

We have 2 boxes, 1 Tivo, 1 not, the one that is not is pixelating on 1 channel only and has been doing so for a couple of weeks.  No other channels are affected and box has been switched on/off, rebooted, connections checked etc.  Have also run a remote fault test on Virgin site but says no fault found.  Any ideas?  Is the box faulty?

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: One channel pixelating

instead of telling us the problem box is NOT A TIVO, why not tell us what that box IS ?

e.g. it's a  new V6  or,  its an old V-Box., or it's something I picked up at a car boot........ if it is an old virgin  V box, then it's probably time to have it scrapped & get a ( probably) free upgrade..

if it's a new V6 then ask for an engineer to show up & sort it , you are paying for a service which includes free support so use it.

0 Kudos
beethoven
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's a V box HD.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beethoven,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your VHD.

I've tried running diagnostics on the box but it seems to be offline at the moment. Is it switched off at your end?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
beethoven
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes it is but it's a new box sent by yourselves that arrived last night and is doing the same thing albeit worse in that the same channel is now just blank. Husband is waiting a call back from your tech team following a referral last night. He'll be home this evening to receive a call back.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beethoven,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I've located your account and I can see you've got a technician booked to check this out for you.

Let me know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything else.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos