Menu
Highlighted
jonathanslaine
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

OnDemand/Customer Service

Hey,

Long story short I my ondemand suddenly stopped working a month ago. I have had 2 tech guys out with no progress and Virgin have closed this case without checking if it has been resolved or not which is very furstrating. I am struggling to understand why this is proving difficult to fix and also not sure why the case has been closed before. This is a service I both used very regular and pay for, so not having it for a month has been another extremely frustrating experience.

I have been chatting both on the phone with Virgin & Online and can't get answers to the following:

1) Why the case has been closed as resolved twice at least, when it is not resolved

2) Why a new box isn't being tested?

3) Why when I am asked for updates on the investigation/progess I get the same line 'We need more time to look into the investigation' - it has been a month now!?

Thanks

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: OnDemand/Customer Service

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble trying to get this sorted out.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos