Menu
Daisy2017
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On demand

Hi, I've just moved to Virgin from Sky and have a question about the on demand (not movies or box sets). We used to use it a lot on sky especially for kids programmes and my other half liked to watch a lot of the shows on the various documentary channels. On sky there was on demand available for every channel we were subscribed to and nearly every show, and many episodes of that show were there to watch. Why does Virgin barely have anything on demand apart from the i player and itv player and few others and hardly anything for kids. I was told when signing up it was the same as sky. They also told me the anytime tv was the same sort of thing but I'm finding the same issues there. These were two things that were important to us and I feel like I was duped and as our connection date was past 14 days from sign up I could not cancel the TV. I'm just wondering if this is right or if there could be some issue with my on demand where I wasn't getting the channels I should? Hope someone can advise me. Thanks in advance. Kind regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand

Hello Daisy2017,

Thanks for posting in the community Smiley Happy

I have added a link here which will show what channels are within your package and these are linked to the On Demand content that is available to you.

You will then be able to find everything in your subscription by going to Home - On Demand - Channel which will give you every On Demand channel we provide with the programs included.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos